Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Governors → Testimonials "Some snippets of feedback .."
-I wanted to thank you directly. I felt quite energised by the course, and as I wrote up my notes on the train, I felt there was good material to take back to college>
I have to say it's the first course I've been to where I actually came away with things I can use, rather than feeling it was a waste of a day! Very inspired nowG&T Leaders at London 'GT 2013' training March 2013
-I've found our sessions really useful and we have tackled some tricky issues as a result of our meetings. Thank you for your help.Primary School Deputy Headteacher, at the end of 6-month Senior Leaders Programme 2012
-Thank you so much for your hard work supporting our G&T Group... you certainly have not lost your huge talent!! Once again, you have had/are having an impact at Camelsdale - thank you - very much appreciated. You star.Headteacher, Camelsdale Primary School 2011
-Thought you might like to hear that we have achieved the Challenge Award. We were THOROUGHLY assessed on Wednesday. It was a very positive experience with lots of good things highlighted and only a few areas for development, all of which we agreed with. Many thanks for your help with our fileHeadteacher, Dropmore Infants School 2011
- Thanks for a very thought-provoking day and the fun tooHeadteacher, Trafalgar Infant School 2011
- The advice and guidance that you provided to us at our school for G&T was brilliant! Now we know exactly what to do and how.Deputy Chair of Governors, Helenswood Secondary School 2010
- Inspiring! Very well paced. Opportunities to be involved. Regular reflection time. Well-resourced and well-presented. Great theory linked to good, do-able, practical ideas that can be used immediately.Headteacher, Orchard Infant School 2010
-Thankyou for the fascinating and highly informative G&T training that you delivered at our school recently. The members of staff that I talked to were all very impressed with the way you presented and delivered the training. The course content reinforced the good practice that goes on at Abbey, clarified some misconceptions and introduced new and engaging ways of improving our practice. It was pleasing to be involved in a training session that not only engaged, taught and challenged all staff but was also good fun!Deputy Headteacher, Abbey Special School 2010
- It has been an absolute delight to work with you, once again, especially on a project requiring such insightful understanding of what is needed. A huge thank-you for all you have done to support me and the school with our (2010-2011) SEF, which as a result is now cited as exemplary in our Local Authority.Headteacher, Ashurst Primary School 2011
-I really enjoyed your visit and your perceptive, challenging and searching questioning; highly stimulating. Very pleased with the (new for 2012/2013) SEF we have created together.Headteacher, Ashurst Primary School 2012
- I really appreciated having you at St Hilary's and I know that it has made staff think and consequently that will mean that children in our care will be encouraged to think. Thank you so much.Headteacher, St Hilary's School, Godalming 2011
- An enormous thank you to you for all your work with us. I can assure you that all your efforts will have been worthwhile.Headteacher coordinating a 3-school Cluster 9-month G&T Training Programme 2011
- It's been good to start working with you this term and I look forward to continuing in the New Year. You have been really helpful and I have appreciated your guidance on various issues.Director: Schools Partnerships Sussex Coast College Hastings 2011
Thank you so much for leading such a useful session on Wednesday. I know that a number of colleagues are already putting some elements into practice and it will form a crucial part of our KS3 review as we look at the kind of students our teaching methodologies are complicit in creating!Headteacher, The Royal High School, Bath 2011
"Thank you so much for such a wonderful, informative and inspiring day. You are truly very "gifted and talented" yourself. Many staff felt that today was the best CPD experience they had had to date. It was lovely to see everyone engaged and happy. Excellent feedback from all staff members"
Headteacher, Blessed Dominic School, London 2012
"Thank you so much for Friday. It really gave us a lot to think about and structure within which to think about it - Saturday's session used a lot of the content and thoughts from Friday and we managed to come away with some very definitive plans on what we aim to do ... "
Assistant Headteacher, Sewell Park College, 'Moving To Good' 2012